Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Flicker films

  1. #1
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure if this was mentioned here yet, but Flicker is now hosting S-8 films on their web site. Pretty cool stuff and the bandwidth is good( even for dial-up users like myself).

    http://www.flickerla.com/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    The one titled Satisfaction Guaranteed crashes my browser every time I run it, and at the same place. I've tried both IE and Safari.

  3. #3
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post

    Doesen?t play on my Ie or Safari either but Mozilla.com browser for the MAC plays it.

    R

  4. #4
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm..no problem on my end. If you're running an old ver of windows or Mac you might have a problem watching windows media files. The computer I'm using is running Windows 2000.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •